- Created on Monday, 02 July 2012 14:56
Changelog : OCCTMAIN
- Windows 8 Support
- Several bugfixes to the main UI (Checkboxes not disabling properly, Error when generating graphs that contained a / in their name...)
- Revamped CPU:OCCT, now in both 32 and 64 bits mode, supporting all instruction sets up to AVX. It is the biggest change to CPU:OCCT since 3.0.0
- Added a software FPS Limiter to the test
- OCCT will now try to update DirectX from the GUI instead of bluntly disabling the GPU:3D and POWER SUPPLY tabs. It relies on Microsoft's DirectX Web installer.
- Engine updated
- Real-time frequency monitoring for CPU, GPU,...
- Added System information for GPU, if applicable. The range of GPU supported is very thin right now, but it will improve over time.
- Merged the CPU Frequency and Memory Used graphs
- The Memory Usage is now shown in % in the graph
- BJone and Gein rewrote the Aida64 plugin, much more reliable and efficient, and now supports FAN Monitoring ! Don't forget to enable shared memory in Aida64's preferences !
- Changed the way graphs are named to have a better organization of the OCCT Graph dir.
- OCCT now supports Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish languages. Thanks to all my translators !
The update of OCCT Pro and Live will follow shortly.
- Created on Monday, 19 March 2012 10:05
If has been confirmed that there's an issue with AMD drivers in crossfire mode when using GPU:3D in the following configuration :
- Error Checking mode ON
- FullScreen mode ON
- Shader Complexity 8 only (others work fine)
- AMD Crossfire configuration only
I do think this is a driver issue, as this configuration works fine in single cards, Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or in SLI mode (with Nvidia cards, confirmed on 2xGTX285 ).
The workaround is just to use Shader Complexity 7 (or less) to get around this problem on AMD Crossfire configuration.
I'm working on solving this issue. It might take some time, as i cannot reproduce it yet personally.
- Created on Saturday, 17 March 2012 20:45
Changelog : OCCT
- The Idle period boxes (among others) should now stay disabled after an infinite test
- Test processes should now end all the time when the main GUI is closed during a test
- Avoided a rare case where a test would be reported as "in error" and immediatly reported as "testing", even if stopped (the error and graphs were correctly generated though). THe status label was updated one extra time. Occured very rarely.
- Added Romanian, Russian and Japanese translations
Changelog : OCCT Pro
Changelog : OCCT Live
- Created on Thursday, 23 February 2012 06:13
Finally, the old website has been replaced by this new one, to better reflect all the work that has been done around OCCT along these three years, and the release of OCCT Pro and Live !
We decided to put it online without the discussion boards being ready. It should be available soon ! Stay tuned :)
- Created on Friday, 17 February 2012 17:49
This version introduces a brand new GPU:3D Test, completely rewritten in DirectX10.
Linpack has also been updated and now includes an AVX-capable version. If your CPU supports AVX, the AVX version will be better. If not, untick the box for better performance.
Changelog : OCCT
- Revamped the test scheduler - allows more flexible auto tests
- Added an very small and lightweight update checker that will warn you once when a new version has been released.
- Revamped the UI slightly : tabs are now on top of the tests, system info remade
- Main window cannot be out of bounds when loaded - sorry
- The ON button doesn't blink anymore - the status label will.
- The FPS graph will continuously refresh
- New icon (that's the feature everyone was waiting for, i know)
- Now has 2 versions : AVX-capable and the older one (from 3.1.0). Use the AVX version on AVX-capable CPUs, and the other one if not, for better results.
- Brand new test supporting DirectX10 ! Much more efficient, better at error checking... requires Windows Vista or Seven (out of the box - DX updated issues are gone with it).
- Now carried over from version to version