Linpack has also been updated and now includes an AVX-capable version. If your CPU supports AVX, the AVX version will be better. If not, untick the box for better performance.
Changelog : OCCT
- Revamped the test scheduler - allows more flexible auto tests
- Added an very small and lightweight update checker that will warn you once when a new version has been released.
- Revamped the UI slightly : tabs are now on top of the tests, system info remade
- Main window cannot be out of bounds when loaded - sorry
- The ON button doesn't blink anymore - the status label will.
- The FPS graph will continuously refresh
- New icon (that's the feature everyone was waiting for, i know)
- Now has 2 versions : AVX-capable and the older one (from 3.1.0). Use the AVX version on AVX-capable CPUs, and the other one if not, for better results.
- Brand new test supporting DirectX10 ! Much more efficient, better at error checking... requires Windows Vista or Seven (out of the box - DX updated issues are gone with it).
- Now carried over from version to version